Learn to Create A Spool Holder
Organize the thread in your life with this handy spool holder that can be hung on your wall. This is a simple woodworking project that even beginners can do for their sewing room.
- Vikki Y. added Thread Spool Holder to Craft Room 12 Jan 04:14
- Rebecca R. favorited Thread Spool Holder 22 Jul 13:43
- AlterEgo Designs favorited Thread Spool Holder 19 Jun 15:31
- Rebecca M. favorited Thread Spool Holder 10 Jun 23:39
- Cynthia S. favorited Thread Spool Holder 26 Apr 20:25
- Professor Pincushion published her project Thread Spool Holder 27 Feb 09:00
This tutorial solves an organizational issue for those of us that have a lot of thread. This is an easy woodworking project for creating your own thread spool holder. Not only is it fun to make your own, but this thread spool holder is pretty enough to hang on the wall of your craft room and can be painted any color you want. The best part is, if you start with a decent size wood plaque, it’ll hold plenty of thread. Mine holds about 50 spools, plus bobbins. With the proper tools, you can easily whip out your own and all your sewing buddies will be impressed. Learn how to make one today!