A combination of my two best patterns :)
So, first I made a Bolero harness. I wanted something that sits high on the chest and looked pretty, so I made up a pattern and made one.
Then I wanted to make an underbust harness. Gave up on finding a pattern and created one from a bodice pattern :)
Then, my brain said, "Why not combine those two and have an Underbust Bolero!" I was weak. I had to do it... This is the result...
I was at the Brisbane Alternative Expo Bazaar yesterday and a lady came in, took one look at it and fell in love with it :) This is the shot from when she got home :) Thanks to Lani Phoenix of https://www.facebook.com/BootiuzMaximuz for the photo :)
- Katy M. favorited The Underbust Bolero 27 Oct 02:21
- Katy M. added The Underbust Bolero to Try! 27 Oct 02:20
- Laura P. favorited The Underbust Bolero 07 Jul 00:36
- leyla h. added The Underbust Bolero to things i want to make 20 Mar 23:37
- PsykotykaRT favorited The Underbust Bolero 30 Jun 21:20
- Amara Ann favorited The Underbust Bolero 30 Apr 19:22
- Nour favorited The Underbust Bolero 26 Apr 16:25
- Castiel favorited The Underbust Bolero 15 Mar 19:35
- harley r. favorited The Underbust Bolero 11 Mar 17:42
- Raven W. published his project The Underbust Bolero 09 Mar 21:41
Raven W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!