Swap don't shop
Well-organised – and with their own set of rules (see swishing.org) – swishing parties are a great excuse for a get-together to which you can bring shoes, jewellery and accessories as well as clothes.
Pick a time and please, copy this message and the picture, make a facebook event and send it to your welldressing friends.
Want free clothes? The Swapping (Swishing for eco-fashionista's) party is the solution!
The idea is that you can end up with a completely free wardrobe, while disposing of those instantly regretted purchases (which seemed like a good idea at the time) in the most eco-conscious way possible. Well-organised – and with their own set of rules (see swishing.org) – swishing parties are a great excuse for a get-together to which you can bring shoes, jewellery and accessories as well as clothes.
The simple Rules of the Rail we follow:
1. Every on arrives at the same time with at least one item of quality clothing or accessory.
2. Make sure your items are in good condition, clean and preferably on a hanger.
3. Clothes will be put on display for browsing for a half an hour for everyone to choose from. You can't actually claim any items during this 30 min.
4. Then as the swap/swish is declared open and everyone may take what they want.
5. Remember no scratching, biting, or elbowing allowed!
6. You and your friends go home with a great new look.
See you soon!
(your name here)