Made from Recycle T-shirts Beautiful Fall Colors Unlike Anything you have seen before!!
I created what I like to call the Vertebrae Scarf. I have never heard of this design, but that is what my scarf looked like when I finished it. A skeletal spine.
It is made from recycled knit fabric t-shirts and it is very long...can be worn unlooped or looped for a very thick look.
The colors are burgundy, gold, tan, cream, black, navy blue, purple, green, burnt orange, grey and dark steel grey....great for FALL.
It is the coolest scarf ever...so funky, original, different, unique...can be worn with so many outfits...you will get noticed wearing this.
This is not only only for looks....if you double this this up and zip it under your jacket, it will keep you warn....all those hundreds of pieces of t-shirt snuggled up against you :)
Available for sale in my shop...thanks for looking!!
- Susie F. favorited The Original Vertebrae Fringe Scarf 15 Jan 04:11
- LaAlex added The Original Vertebrae Fringe Scarf to Sciarpe 26 Feb 01:18
- LaAlex favorited The Original Vertebrae Fringe Scarf 26 Feb 01:18
- kirsten b. favorited The Original Vertebrae Fringe Scarf 10 Dec 13:28
- Anja R. favorited The Original Vertebrae Fringe Scarf 29 Nov 03:30
Fashion Diva Crochet posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!