A little book with oddities and facts about tea ?
A nice and lovely little book with anything related to tea. It's simple but a little time consuming, for it's better to write by hand. Use your imagination a be free to decorate it with paper, fabric, buttons...
On the last page I glued a REAL tea bag, just to make it more realistic. :) If you need other information feel free to ask!
- Kimya J. favorited The Little Tea Book. 04 Nov 03:03
- Emma H. favorited The Little Tea Book. 19 Dec 23:40
- Amalie favorited The Little Tea Book. 05 Feb 17:29
- Juliet J. entered her project The Little Tea Book. to Cricut Contest 11 Jan 14:05
- Palig D. favorited The Little Tea Book. 08 Jan 15:29
- Lorraine E. added The Little Tea Book. to Vintage stationary 20 Dec 22:08
Start by cutting some pages from the coloured cardboard.
Select the infos you want the book to be filled with: decide how many pages you need for each topic.
Decorate the pages with pen and scraps, stickers...
Write your infos.
Add some details: paper/fabric bows, glitter...
Using a hole punch make some holes on the left side of the pages.
Link the pages with rings made of wire.