How to Draw Everything
Most heads are roughly oval in shape, like an upside-down egg. The halfway rule is a rough guide to where the eyes, nose and mouth should go. It works like this:
Eyes halfway between the top of the head and the chin.
Nose halfway between the eyes and the chin.
Mouth halfway between the nose and the chin.
This head is slightly tilted so the lines across will be slightly curved.
- Coyote added The Halfway Rule to Coyote Do A Art 13 Jun 03:23
- paola m. added The Halfway Rule to disegnare 20 Feb 13:12
- paola m. favorited The Halfway Rule 20 Feb 13:12
- Spanky H. favorited The Halfway Rule 25 Jan 11:39
- Alissa B. favorited The Halfway Rule 18 Jan 02:26
- St. Martin's Press published her project The Halfway Rule 15 Jan 09:00