Turn any pair of trousers into a fitted top.
With these step by step instructions you can turn any pair of trousers into a fitted top with a wide structured neck line with a zip detail. The fitted waist accentuates the shape of the top section and flatters the figure.
- Maggers favorited The Fly Top 02 Mar 19:14
- clarisse.cramer favorited The Fly Top 29 Mar 20:24
- sonja s. favorited The Fly Top 06 Mar 22:52
- Shelynn T. favorited The Fly Top 14 Jan 22:48
- Shaun L. favorited The Fly Top 01 Jan 20:21
- Debi added The Fly Top to tops 27 Oct 06:13
- Zombie Babe added The Fly Top to new wardrobe 01 Oct 02:23
- Kinhime Dragon added The Fly Top to clothes 28 Sep 20:54
- Vivvia F. favorited The Fly Top 03 Aug 04:44
- Amber B. favorited The Fly Top 21 Jun 18:15
For the trim on the armholes, cut two strips of the remaining off-cuts of the T-shirt or vest (you can take part of the sleeve if you have used a T-shirt). Make these strips a bit longer than half the length of the armhole (when laid out flat) and 5 cm (2 in.) wide. Sew together the 5 cm (2 in.) widths on each strip, creating two circles. Fold these halfway in all the way round, creating two complete circles with a folded edge (this is a raw edge). Attach these to the armholes, raw edges to the inside of the garment
and folded edge to the outside. Keep the pockets flat and in place as you stretch on the armhole trim.