cake, biscuit,bananas,Vanilla, awesomness
If you like fluffy and mild taste of Vanilla,soft biscuits and whiffy touch of bannanas this is the right thing for you. The easiest cake-wonder yourself why? 'cause there is no baking batter in crust. Max. 10 minutes and done !
- Nia Mas'ud added The Easiest Cake Ever to Food 03 Sep 09:09
- Nia Mas'ud favorited The Easiest Cake Ever 03 Sep 09:09
- Maxine M. added The Easiest Cake Ever to To-make list 21 Apr 00:59
- IrisMakesStuff favorited The Easiest Cake Ever 24 Feb 04:20
- Laura T. favorited The Easiest Cake Ever 21 Dec 05:37
- Sagemino favorited The Easiest Cake Ever 26 Sep 03:13
How to make pudding, procedure is the same as on the pack.Put pudding in little dish, add it 3 sugar spoons and 6 milk spoons from pot where you poured 1/2 liter of milk. The rest of milk put on the cooker and well cook it. when it's hot, add mixture of pudding into pot with hot milk and mix it non-stop. When you see bubbles in mixture remove it from cooker mix mix and put it on the fire mix put it on thw fire.There can't be lumps.
So this is the pudding you have to get. Pour this in the casserole with biscuits and spread it,put banana slices on that- that is the first layer. Repeat that as much times as you have biscuits and pudding. If you want you can put some molten chocolate. Put it in the fridge about 30minutes. DONE! Enjoy it!