Ya, sure. 2D Deathly Hallows, But this is 3D!
- Missing file
- Conner W. added The Deathly Hallows 3 D!!!!!!! to Stuff I made 11 Feb 23:24
- Conner W. commented on The Deathly Hallows 3 D!!!!!!! 05 Aug 23:43
- Conner W. added The Deathly Hallows 3 D!!!!!!! to craft ideas 10 Jul 02:08
- Conner W. favorited The Deathly Hallows 3 D!!!!!!! 10 Jul 02:08
- Ichigo M. favorited The Deathly Hallows 3 D!!!!!!! 20 Nov 01:06
- Elizabeth PotterLover commented on her project The Deathly Hallows 3 D!!!!!!! 18 Nov 18:37
You need to find a flat, circulaire rock, not too heavy. Also a small stick, make sure its not the one with splinters! And last but not least some cardboard and any color of sparkly fabric. (I use blue because I thought it fit better then other colors)
Cut the cardboard into a triangle, a size that you want the finished piece to be. Then take the fabric and stick it on the cardboard with some white glue. Later when the white glue is dry paint the back of the cardboard a couple layers thick, try to use the same color of the fabric.
Put a BIG glob of hot glue to stick on the rock to the triangle. (Use glue gun cuz the first time I tried this out it kept falling of.)
When the rock and the triangle are sicked together and dry, cut the stick to the right size of the triangle and hot glue it on.