Another make it tonight, wear it tomorrow wonder!
I rate this as a "So-So" because of the stitch pattern. Although once you get it it's simple & quick!
Super chunky yarn(@112.5m/123yds)
#15mm (#19 US) straight or circular needles.
Gauge: 1st & 1row = 2.5cm (1")
Finished measurements: @14cm X 61-137cm or 5.5" x 24-54"
Work pattern for at least 61cm(24"). This will make a shorter cowl.
Cowl pictured was 137cm/54".
- Pimke added The Canadian to Strickmuster 14 Mar 11:36
- Karen D. favorited The Canadian 10 Jan 03:10
- Miss_Fit favorited The Canadian 01 Jul 19:48
- Diana P. favorited The Canadian 31 Oct 22:17
- Kathy S. favorited The Canadian 08 Jul 04:09
- Derby S. added The Canadian to must try(sew) 30 Mar 22:00
- Melanie W. favorited The Canadian 05 Mar 01:50
- NankaOst favorited The Canadian 04 Mar 22:29
- kesvn favorited The Canadian 28 Feb 04:29
- Regina K. favorited The Canadian 09 Feb 16:11
Multiples of 3+2
Row 1: Slip 1, Purl across, end with K1
Row 2: Slip 1, * Skipping the 1st stitch, Knit the 2nd stitch then Knit the 1st stitch and let both stitches slip off the needle, P 1 * end with a K1
Cast on 14 sts.
Repeat Rows 1 & 2 until desired length (at least 61cm (24") for a shorter cowl) and bind off.
Sew cast on & bind off edges together.
Weave in ends, wear & enjoy!