Got a shirt that got too tight ( for whatsoever reason *harrumphs* )? Here's help!
I'm sorry for the pictures, didn't turn out well today... Maybe I'll post better ones sometime soon...
So I was thinking about my outfit for tonight and browsing through my closet, I found the Vive Maria shirt I bought quite a while ago and never wore because it was a little bit too tight. Does that sound familiar? Oh noes, what to do?
It's easy: Grab a pair of scissors, tailors chalk and some courage! Totally no-sew!
- Roughwaters44 favorited Thank God I'm A Vip 08 Jul 04:11
- Joanna C. added Thank God I'm A Vip to Clothing DIY 16 Mar 04:06
- M S. added Thank God I'm A Vip to tops 10 Oct 07:46
- Modern Myth Angel favorited Thank God I'm A Vip 21 Sep 15:58
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Thank God I'm A Vip 17 Aug 04:47
- kels.sapp favorited Thank God I'm A Vip 12 Jul 19:23
- MultiMamiO'1 favorited Thank God I'm A Vip 19 Apr 03:16
- Ruby J. favorited Thank God I'm A Vip 28 Feb 00:03
- elarablair favorited Thank God I'm A Vip 23 Feb 18:13
- Shelby W. added Thank God I'm A Vip to Shirts 28 Jan 06:50
Flatten out the shirt backside up and measure the middle on the top and bottom. Pinch two needles vertically through only the backside layer. I found that's the easy way to get a straight middle fold, cause what you're gonna do is, you grabb the two needles and just lift the sirt. Shake it a bit and you should hold your perfect middle line. Lay it back down.
Let's get serious: Get your Scissors ready and cut! You might want to alter the width or not, that's up to you. The more you need the shirt to "grow", the longer the cuts. Make sure that the front layer stays unharmed!
You can always male the cuts longer afterwards, but this might show... Just ask your inner muse!
That is it!!! You're DONE!
Of course this would look best without a bra, but I guess I don't have to tell you why some girls just can't go without. ^^
Oh and by the way, wish me luck, ladies! I'm gonna participate in a DJ-Battle tonight. :D I'm not in to WIN this but to have fun, but you never know. x)