The classic flavor combination of teriyaki and cooked salmon comes together in this light bowl over mixed greens. Interesting toppings, including shiso, wasabi peas, and pomegranate arils, bring new life to this tried and true combination.
Serves: 3–4 / Prep time: 10 minutes / Cook time: 10 minutes
- Sam C. favorited Teriyaki Salmon Bowl 02 Jan 03:11
- Mignon D. added Teriyaki Salmon Bowl to Recipes 05 Nov 18:45
- Crafterella featured Teriyaki Salmon Bowl 26 Oct 23:00
- Emma H. favorited Teriyaki Salmon Bowl 22 Oct 20:10
- Sterling Publishing published his project Teriyaki Salmon Bowl 21 Oct 09:00
Cut the raw salmon fillet into 1-inch chunks. Toss with the salt and pepper, along with 1 tablespoon of the Teriyaki sauce, and assemble in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Place the baking sheet 4 inches below the broiler in the oven, and broil on high for 4–6 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet. The edges of the fish should crisp or even blacken slightly.
Remove the fish from the oven and gently toss with the remaining Teriyaki sauce. Alternatively, you can assemble the bowls and pour the sauce over them like a salad dressing.
To assemble each bowl, divide and layer the salad greens, then the salmon, and top with the pomegranate arils, shiso leaves, wasabi peas, and sesame seeds.