A quick teriyaki option
I've been looking for a good store bought teriyaki sauce for awhile. Everything I found was just too thin and watery.
I even tried making my own at home but I just cant match that taste I find in restaraunts.
But then I found this sauce and its nice and thick.
If you don't like what I've added to it skip it. The sauce is good on its own I just enjoy a little bit sweeter of a taste, its a little too bitter for me by itself.
I will add more photos as soon as I make it again.
This photo is just a temporary one off the web until I get a pic of my own. lol...
- Agnes S. favorited Teriyaki Chicken 14 Jun 16:13
- Viviana M. added Teriyaki Chicken to Try later 09 Mar 07:44
- Shantelle t. added Teriyaki Chicken to food!! 08 Dec 06:33
- Brittney B. added Teriyaki Chicken to Food 05 Jun 15:46
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Teriyaki Chicken 29 Dec 22:01
- Krystal K. favorited Teriyaki Chicken 04 Jul 19:13
I use about 2 to 3 chicken breast that I cut into small cubes.
I put it in the frying pan.
Pour some sauce over the chicken, be generous.
Then I add a small handful of brown sugar and a generous squeeze of honey.
You can add a very small chunk of pineapple if you like, but 1 tiny little chunk has a ton of juice so be careful you don't water down your sauce or it will just be a watery mess.
I cook it until the chicken is done and the sauce looks thick enuff.
I serve it on top of white rice.
It's delicious I hope you enjoy it.