My hatred of mosquitoes led me to decided to make myself a citronella tiki torch for our outdoor patio area.
I can’t say that I really know for sure how well this bad boy will keep the blood sucking demons away, but it makes me feel better to know that I’ve taken all necessary precautions. Not to mention it just looks really cool and the blue of the fuel matches the blue theme of the label. I can’t wait to have some folks over and actually be able to sit outside for cocktails or dinner without fear of contracting West Nile. To misquote Syrio Forel: “What do we say to the mosquitoes? Not today!”
- englishwren added Tequila Bottle Tiki Torch to summer party 06 Jul 16:20
- Bobbi B. favorited Tequila Bottle Tiki Torch 18 Apr 01:03
- Summer O. favorited Tequila Bottle Tiki Torch 15 Jul 04:49
- Cat Morley commented on Tequila Bottle Tiki Torch 15 Apr 21:52
- TheYearlingBlog published her project Tequila Bottle Tiki Torch 15 Apr 21:50