Hug me, Obi Wan Kenobi!
Another Tentacle Kitty dress up that could be easily modified for any plushie.
- 105356_2F2014-11-05-184423-TentacleKittyBasicKnitHat.pdf 98.6 KB [ Download ]
- Patricia F. favorited Tentacle Kitty Princess Leia 05 Jun 18:03
- Patricia F. added Tentacle Kitty Princess Leia to toys 05 Jun 18:03
- Elizabathory favorited Tentacle Kitty Princess Leia 05 May 12:00
- slightlyfoxed entered her project Tentacle Kitty Princess Leia to WTF Knits 26 Jan 14:35
- Brielle J. favorited Tentacle Kitty Princess Leia 12 Dec 07:07
- Jennifer T. favorited Tentacle Kitty Princess Leia 26 Nov 20:25
- slightlyfoxed published her project Tentacle Kitty Princess Leia 05 Nov 18:42
For the dress, use the needle and thread to make a running stitch along the top of the satin ribbon. Gather the ribbon to about the waist circumference of the plushie.
For the belt (in this case, the collar), cut the toilet paper roll lengthwise and cover in silver duct tape. The belt should be the waist circumference of the plushie, but there should be an opening in the back.
Using reference photos, draw the geometric shapes onto the belt with the Sharpie.
On the wrong side of the belt, tape the gathered ribbon to the belt. Add Velcro for closure.