Tons of flavor in just ten minutes!
We know, Pad Thai sounds like a very intimidating dish to attempt. Rest easy Yummies. Our Yumologists have taken this exotic taste explosion and scaled it down, simplified it, budget-consciousized it and made this recipe so simple you could build it on a college dorm room hot plate.
This LITERALLY took us ten minutes to make. We couldn't believe how fast it all came together. One minute we were chasing a naked toddler around the living room, letting the dog out, answering the phone, listening to neighbor complain about the barking dog naked baby ringing phone house, and the next dinner was served.
Take solace in this one Yummies. Ten minutes. Ten ingredients. Countless compliments.
- Miss_Fit favorited Ten Minute Pad Thai 23 Feb 03:25
- Jenn favorited Ten Minute Pad Thai 16 Dec 23:46
- Sunnie favorited Ten Minute Pad Thai 25 Feb 19:42
- Pimke added Ten Minute Pad Thai to Essen 26 Jan 14:08
- HylianWriter534 favorited Ten Minute Pad Thai 04 Aug 04:07
- Tess added Ten Minute Pad Thai to food 03 Jun 00:01
- heather r. added Ten Minute Pad Thai to Food Items to make 03 Mar 20:39
- Jenny C. favorited Ten Minute Pad Thai 20 Feb 00:52
- mallory m. favorited Ten Minute Pad Thai 12 Feb 19:31
- Luna S. favorited Ten Minute Pad Thai 03 Feb 21:56
Add all of the sauce ingredients to a bowl and whisk together until smooth
Fill a pot with water and cook the Ramen noodles as directed on the packet
Strain the noodles, put them back in the pot and add the sauce
Toss the noodles in the sauce until they are well coated
Heat a frying pan and cook the two eggs, scrambled then add them to the noodles
Add the cooked peas, chopped green onion and cilantro
Toss all of the ingredients together in the pan then plate
Add a sprinkling of chopped peanuts and a lime wedge to the top of your plated Pad Thai and ENJOY!