without the commitment ;]
fun temporary color for your hair! Depending on what type of pigment or eyeshadow used, it MAY stain hair. I got my pigments from : http://www.tkbtrading.com/
They have many great colors, and sample sizes are very generous and are about $1.50
The color will last 1 to 2 days, depending if you was it or not. The color comes out with shampoo.
*The area where I put the color in my hair is bleached, so the brightness and appearance of the color will vary upon hair color. Lighter colors would be best for darker hair
- autumnrose.lee favorited Temporary Hair Color 11 Mar 10:12
- Emma H. added Temporary Hair Color to Ghost in The Shell: Major 14 Apr 13:07
- Dee D. added Temporary Hair Color to costume 04 Feb 19:40
- lucy.w.collard favorited Temporary Hair Color 03 Mar 19:48
- Melody C. favorited Temporary Hair Color 11 Nov 22:47
- angelmorganmac favorited Temporary Hair Color 08 Nov 01:26
- alexandria.masters.5 favorited Temporary Hair Color 06 Oct 16:05
- Jasmine L. favorited Temporary Hair Color 05 Oct 06:54
- Lydia D. favorited Temporary Hair Color 16 Aug 17:37
- Hannah favorited Temporary Hair Color 23 Jun 01:45
Gather your supplies.
In a small cup, mix some pigment and spray in conditioner
(use a 1:1 ratio)
I used Mane 'n Tail conditioning treatment spray I got at Sally Beauty Supply.
If you want to color your hair with a pressed eyeshadow pigment, simply scape some of the pan with a small stick or spatula into the cup.
*stay away from thick or non leave-in products, because the can cause your hair to look greasy, or 'crispy'.