Rated "T" for Teen!
It it a rating or a warning?
Fun tee I made for my daughter's 13th birthday.
- Angel C. favorited "Teen" Rating Tee 10 Aug 18:10
- M S. added "Teen" Rating Tee to tops 10 Oct 07:52
- WaterAngel added "Teen" Rating Tee to Tops 22 Apr 17:57
- kairi s. favorited "Teen" Rating Tee 08 Sep 14:27
- ofenjen entered her project "Teen" Rating Tee to Daisy Rock 23 Oct 15:52
- ofenjen entered her project "Teen" Rating Tee to Generation T Contest 12 Aug 02:28
- ofenjen entered her project "Teen" Rating Tee to PLAY CRAFT: Contest 17 Mar 11:14
Pre-wash t-shirt without fabric softener.
Cut a piece of freezer paper to 8 1/2" x 11" so you can feed it through your printer.
Cut out the gray areas with an Exacto or craft knife.
Iron stencil onto t-shirt, centering "T" as shown.
Add newspaper, an old box or a t-shirt form inside the shirt so the paint won't bleed through.
Paint with fabric paint. I used Lumiere silver paint and a sponge brush. Be gentle and take your time.
Allow to dry about 30 minutes before peeling off stencil. Leave to dry overnight.