I used the fur, which was inside my old high boots)))
- Teddy_Bear_Pattern.pdf 472 KB [ Download ]
- Wanda H. favorited Teddy Bear 16 Jul 02:46
- Vitamin D Designs commented on Teddy Bear 22 Jan 11:28
- Cockatoolee favorited Teddy Bear 19 Sep 16:29
- Corrie S. favorited Teddy Bear 22 Apr 21:44
- Stacy R. favorited Teddy Bear 08 Mar 03:49
- Aimee S. favorited Teddy Bear 16 Jan 17:58
- Marie S. favorited Teddy Bear 19 Dec 01:14
- Thellis H. favorited Teddy Bear 08 Dec 16:32
- Laurie J. favorited Teddy Bear 20 Nov 02:49
- Jane S. favorited Teddy Bear 09 Nov 16:08
You can stitch it by sewing machine or hand.
Download the pattern, print it and cut out. You can change size of the pattern before you print it if you want; my Teddy Bear is about 17-18 cm tall.
Lay out all the items of pattern onto the wrong side of the fabric and trace them (using chalk or a marker).
The parts № 1, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12 trace in the direct and mirror image.
The part № 5 trace 2 times in the direct and 2 times in mirror image.
The picture shows an outline of the layout.
Don't forget to transfer onto your fabric all the marks.
Cut out all the items with 5 mm (or more) seam allowances.
HEAD. Sew darts on items № 1a and № 1b.
Sew item №2 between items № 1a and № 1b (marks 3-4).
Sew item № 3 to the front of the head, combining marks 6-5-6. Next, sew from mark 7 to mark 6 and perform the seam on the nose.
Sew darts on item № 4. Sew together the front part of the head and item number 4 (marks 8-9-8). The head is ready!
Put the front and back of the torso right sides together and sew them combining marks 21-11-10-19-17-15. Next, sew them combining 13-12-13.
Sew the items № 9a and № 9b to the body (combining marks 13-14-15-16).
Turn the head and the body right side out.
Stitch the back part of the head to the back part of the body by hand (combining marks 8-8).
Fill the bear with wadding. And then stitch up the remainder of the neck (8-7-8).
Make the eyes from Fimo:
make a ball, cut in half;
make 4 holes (use toothpick);
You can also use buttons instead eyes.
Sew the eyes on the places marked X.