Treat the chicken in your life to a vintage eating experience
I made this bird feeder for a chicken owner to have an unusual centre piece in their yard with a very practical use as well! It could also be used as a normal bird/animal feeder but you may attract more than you'd hoped for :)
- Barbara M. favorited Teacup Chicken Feeder 27 Mar 22:05
- Ashlee P. added Teacup Chicken Feeder to Miss Marple 27 Apr 18:27
- Shirley T. favorited Teacup Chicken Feeder 29 Apr 09:43
- Vienna A. favorited Teacup Chicken Feeder 24 Feb 02:22
- Crafta La Vista entered her project Teacup Chicken Feeder to Vegan Cuts 26 Jul 23:44
- Barbara M. added Teacup Chicken Feeder to projects I likes... 04 May 21:14
- Crafta La Vista replied to a comment on her project Teacup Chicken Feeder 20 Feb 12:23
- Zombie Babe commented on Teacup Chicken Feeder 16 Feb 09:23
- Zombie Babe favorited Teacup Chicken Feeder 16 Feb 09:23
- monika.robinski favorited Teacup Chicken Feeder 13 Jan 15:44
Take any labels off the teracotta saucer and turn it upside down. This will become your base.
Mine was 42cm so I managed to fit my jug and 5 cups/saucers around it but depending on the size for your base and the teacups/saucers this could differ
you could also use a slate tile or something similar but I liked the raised base you got from the saucer
I took my saucers one by one and glued them round in the circle. Some of mine had to slightly overlap, this left a gap between the base and the teacup saucer. To fill this gap I used a little bit of no more nails in the middle of the teacup saucer and then the super glue round the rim of the base.