Woo! First project! Yeah! This is a tutorial for a cute tea bag bookmark, like you use to make tea!
Updoot: I have a picture of the final product! Finally! XD
Pictures to come for the steps. Soon.
- Kacey V. favorited Teabags 08 May 22:11
- Neko-San K. favorited Teabags 31 May 20:54
- Skyliva favorited Teabags 24 Apr 17:13
- isobel.l entered her project Teabags to Secret Santa 25 Dec 20:41
- Kinnaro K. favorited Teabags 15 Nov 04:51
- isobel.l entered her project Teabags to Kawaii Box 01 Oct 18:28
- Ashley W. favorited Teabags 21 May 13:42
- Maxine M. added Teabags to To-make list 18 Apr 05:26
- Fluff Bunny favorited Teabags 15 Apr 21:30
- banu added Teabags to Inspiring Ideas to Try 01 Feb 13:37
cut out 2 teabag shapes and embored a face on one of the shapes
sew it up dont forget the stuffing!!!
cut out a "tag" for your teabag and imbroed it however you want
now atach them together with thread but make it look like the string on the teabag
your done! happy crafting!