Customised applique top
I love tea and so I decided to express my devotion with my clothing. I started off with a jersey dress/top I got in the sales about 3 years ago, then I used fabric from a 2nd hand childs top for the teapot and cup applique, attaching it using the bondaweb. I finished it off with some handstitch and some button 'tea'
- Anorina M. added Tea Time Top to Girlie Tea Party 11 Jul 06:57
- Helen W. entered her project Tea Time Top to SINGER Dress Form Contest 31 Mar 20:53
- Nancy! favorited Tea Time Top 26 Jan 19:17
- Zombie Babe added Tea Time Top to new wardrobe 01 Oct 01:26
- Erell L. favorited Tea Time Top 26 Apr 09:37
- Millie H. added Tea Time Top to cool ideas 25 Mar 23:11
- she's crafty... favorited Tea Time Top 25 Nov 17:18
- Helen W. entered her project Tea Time Top to Evozip Contest 13 Nov 19:33
Delicate Stitches posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!
Janetrec · Aylesbury, England, GB · 5 projects
HMMM tea and stitching - thats two of my favourite things right there- nice work!
C P. · Roma, Queensland, AU · 1 project
THIS. IS. AWESOME.
SparrowFae · Carthage, Missouri, US · 41 projects
Me, too, Michelle! I may have to make one for me and one for my daughter!
Delicate Stitches · Powfoot, Scotland, GB · 61 projects
Hi everyone, thanks for the comments and faves. Rabbitje; if you pre-wash your tshirt and applique fabric (in case they're going to shrink) before you start then it will wash fine when its all finished. Have fun and please post the results
rabbitje · Nederland, Colorado, US · 41 projects
I love it i'm going to buy a basic tee tomorrow and I'm gonna make this but does it still looks OK when you wash it?
Catherine G. · Glasgow, Scotland, GB · 9 projects
I love it
Groshel .. · 1 project
this is really cool. the other night i was actually thinking about putting a tea cup and pot on my jumper too. how wierd well i love your dress tres cute.
Sophie :D · Dereham, England, GB · 17 projects
This is so cool!! I love the button tea! x
Snarah Panera · West Covina, California, US · 14 projects
this is way too extra adorable and sweet :3
michelle G. · Antigonish, Nova Scotia, CA · 1258 projects