Alice In Wonderland inspired bunting
This was a project I was inspired to do after picking up Everything Alice.
- MagicalGirlMaya added her project Tea Time Bunting to Tea Party 28 Feb 23:24
- MischievousRaven added Tea Time Bunting to Mad hatter - tea room 04 Feb 11:13
- Cheryl added Tea Time Bunting to Alice In Wonderland Tea Party 22 Oct 18:35
- joelle.scottmurphy favorited Tea Time Bunting 23 May 14:49
- San added Tea Time Bunting to Tea Party 01 May 17:34
- Emma H. added Tea Time Bunting to Steampunk Tea Party 17 Jul 15:50
- colette w. favorited Tea Time Bunting 31 May 00:31
- Mistress Nora of Madness added Tea Time Bunting to I have the supplies already, so I should do it. 06 Mar 15:44
- Kelsey B. favorited Tea Time Bunting 23 Feb 08:49
- Arleen S. favorited Tea Time Bunting 07 Feb 16:57
Then just use glue dots to secure everything in place and hang it wherever you wish. Such as on a Christmas tree.
I used an "over/under" method here to make sure that everything was facing the same way. As you can see the ribbon goes over the handles of the tea cups and tea pots, but under the bulk of the figures themselves.