Be mad as a Hatter!
We used a simplicity wedding dress pattern for these dresses. I can go look up the pattern next time I am at my friend's house, if you all wanna try to find and use this pattern to make your own. My friend Dunya, as you see, has made her own dress too. I will pressure her to put it up too. She has some good pictures of us outside messing off. We had so much fun, it was lucky because she found like 14 yards of that gold fabric in her closet and we bought the green for hers to have more different dresses. I put about 26 hours because we worked nights for about 3 weeks (not every night mind you) but the hours was about that. With an awesome teacher (Dunya) it was pretty easy for my first WHOLE sew project.
- wraith.queen favorited Tea Party Dress 14 Feb 09:17
- Krista B. replied to a comment on her project Tea Party Dress 20 Nov 16:01
- Dianna Reed commented on Tea Party Dress 09 Nov 17:46
- Monika Gottindottir added Tea Party Dress to Sewing Projects 15 Jun 00:13
- Monika Gottindottir favorited Tea Party Dress 15 Jun 00:12
- Hella favorited Tea Party Dress 14 Jun 21:33
- Sarai B. favorited Tea Party Dress 08 Apr 05:15
- ruua.love favorited Tea Party Dress 01 Mar 01:43
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Tea Party Dress 15 Feb 05:54
- Krista B. replied to a comment on her project Tea Party Dress 19 Jan 03:28
Krista B. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!