My first real tatting project - it's black so you can't see the mistakes ;)
Slightly altered the pattern because I didn't want to use beads (I'm still a beginner, and I didn't want the necklace to get too heavy).
I used a large plastic bead as a button-type closure though.
Tatted with a shuttle I made from polymer clay.
- Alice N. added Tatted Necklace to Accessories 19 Dec 13:39
- Veronica Elizabeth R. favorited Tatted Necklace 06 Oct 02:56
- Cheryl H. favorited Tatted Necklace 22 Aug 02:57
- happyliltoaster favorited Tatted Necklace 12 Aug 01:42
- Patricia D. favorited Tatted Necklace 20 Jul 20:15
- EpicVegie! favorited Tatted Necklace 02 Apr 01:06
- MyFantasyNightmare favorited Tatted Necklace 09 Nov 23:00
- Shay:) favorited Tatted Necklace 24 Oct 22:12
- Jeanne K. added Tatted Necklace to Jewelry 19 Oct 19:58
- Agresija favorited Tatted Necklace 29 Sep 12:31
n k. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!
Conn · San Francisco, California, US · 134 projects
WOW.. I really like the design. The fact that you made the shuttle from polymer clay is amazing. I recently learned how to tat too, but I learned to tat with needles rather than shuttles. ;)