high waisted custom fitting skirt from used target bags
If you're interested in my how to, check out the promo box. It's simply way too massive to redo it all on here. You can also find a link to my blog through my profile and it was posted in March.
This is a high waisted skirt made completely out of recycled target bags and a zipper. I mostly made it up as I went along, but I did have an inspiration piece, that I believe was made out of latex, that it is based on. I have a maaaaaassive how to on my blog.
I also collected all of the Target bags from a recycling bin thing at a local Target. Please do not smother mother earth by going and snatching a ton of new bags.
I really enjoyed wearing it, for two occasions now, and enjoyed making it even more. The plastic was great to work with. No fraying and stretching and shit. And it fed through the machine like butter. Soooo nice. The skirt is also very durable and keeps it's shape very nicely. It's been 7 months since I made it and all of the pleats are still holding up well.
I hope you enjoy this beast. Don't be intimidated and try sewing bags sometime. It was much easier than I ever expected.
- vevaprice1990 added Target Bag Skirt +How To to to do 06 Jun 04:25
- holic.onirico favorited Target Bag Skirt +How To 18 Apr 02:30
- annie.g favorited Target Bag Skirt +How To 24 Feb 22:32
- mary.toland favorited Target Bag Skirt +How To 24 Jan 01:49
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Target Bag Skirt +How To 15 Jan 23:51
- painted maru replied to a comment on their project Target Bag Skirt +How To 04 Jan 04:45
- Suki Chan commented on Target Bag Skirt +How To 02 Jan 20:24
- Suki Chan favorited Target Bag Skirt +How To 02 Jan 20:24
- Charity M. favorited Target Bag Skirt +How To 30 Dec 20:53
- gloria z. favorited Target Bag Skirt +How To 25 Oct 19:36
painted maru posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!