I think the Tardis is stuck in time, as in stuck in a watch...
A friend and I met through posting tutorials on a site called instructables, and in one of our correspondences, she sent me a link of a Tardis pocket watch along the topic of inspiring Etsy shops, and my mind immediately flashed to the bag of steampunk supplies that I had recently purchased from the East Bay Mini Makers Faire. By the time I finished reading that message, my mind had already walked through the steps to recreate it for her. This is part of my gift to her in our holiday gift swap (mainly Dr. Who-themed presents for her :3), and she really liked it!
- Carla B. favorited Tardis Pocket Watch 26 Mar 04:49
- tyler t. favorited Tardis Pocket Watch 21 Nov 16:10
- Tierra T. favorited Tardis Pocket Watch 26 Oct 19:18
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Tardis Pocket Watch 22 Oct 19:20
- Robbin B. favorited Tardis Pocket Watch 13 Oct 10:34
- Robbin B. commented on Tardis Pocket Watch 13 Oct 10:34
- Lara L. favorited Tardis Pocket Watch 27 Feb 13:29
- Meta H. added Tardis Pocket Watch to fandoms 07 Feb 15:02
- char53lie added Tardis Pocket Watch to Projects 16 Jan 18:28
- Michelle S. favorited Tardis Pocket Watch 12 Jan 06:23
Conn posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!
I made something similar about 2 yrs ago (2012) for my daughter , who is a BIG Whovian, for Christmas. It was minus the TARDIS though & looked more like a watch that had gotten ruined by the Time Vortex. I packed it in a wooden box painted like the TARDIS. She was over the moon & wore it to her 15th Bday 2 wks later (which was Whovian themed).