Tardis dress for my friend's Doctor Who themed birthday party =D
This was very simple! I brought a blue dress from New Look and just painted on it with black and white fabric paint in the rough shape of the Tardis. I just wrote the text on with a fabric pen. Because it was very tight around the waist and hips, I sewed segments of black fabric into the sides to give it more of a flare.
The necklace, which you may be able to see, is of the little lamp on top of the Tardis - I made it out of shrinky dink, a sharpie and some thick cord.
I know Tardis dresses are a bit done, but given my hair colour I didn't have much of a choice!
- asia.pearce added Tardis Dress to Clothes 02 Aug 12:09
- Chudames favorited Tardis Dress 22 May 04:24
- Cat Morley commented on Tardis Dress 07 Oct 16:43
- Cat Morley favorited Tardis Dress 07 Oct 16:42
- Knittin' Kitten entered their project Tardis Dress to Instacube 06 Oct 13:06
- Knittin' Kitten entered their project Tardis Dress to The Confetti Bar 06 Oct 13:05
- Knittin' Kitten entered their project Tardis Dress to Actual Film Votive 01 Sep 12:48
- Ichigo M. favorited Tardis Dress 04 Jul 17:16
- Knittin' Kitten entered their project Tardis Dress to Petits Pixels 30 Jun 14:19
- Elizabeth T. added Tardis Dress to Doctor Who 06 Apr 14:00
Knittin' Kitten posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!