Created for the Renaissance Faire!
I took a Tardis-blue corset and inlaid fabric "windows" on it. I hand-stitched lace and black ribbon to the top of the corset. I embroidered the words "Police Box" on the black ribbon. I used matching fabric to make a simple circle skirt. As for the "Pull to Open" sign, I reversed the image and printed it onto an iron-on transfer sheet. I made a fascinator out of a small bit of cardboard and a child's bike light.
- SugarNSpiceLily added Tardis Costume to Doctor Who 30 Apr 15:01
- Zombie Babe added Tardis Costume to new wardrobe 03 Oct 08:18
- SugarNSpiceLily added Tardis Costume to costumes 20 Jul 23:02
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Tardis Costume 20 Jul 23:02
- KonKord Chimpanzy favorited Tardis Costume 28 Mar 00:51
- Kira favorited Tardis Costume 17 Mar 00:48
- Zombie Babe favorited Tardis Costume 15 Mar 04:39
- carlyanne favorited Tardis Costume 02 Mar 22:57
- Kerri S. favorited Tardis Costume 02 Mar 03:24
- Holly Deck entered her project Tardis Costume to B.A.I.T. Footwear Contest 24 Feb 22:46
Holly Deck posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!