It's Bigger On The Inside...
Made this bag because i wanted something doctor who related cos i was going watching doctor who live, i didn't use a pattern just bodged it together as i went along. Decided on making a tardis bag after i found the perfect pattern for the inside on some inexpensive cushion covers. The flashing LED thing on the top was an afterthought, its made from a flashing dog collar LED keyring. Took ages to do and only just got it finished in time, hence the rushed sewing on the edges, but i managed to get it done just in time [with only 2 hours to go mind you :-)]
- DeadGirl favorited T.A.R.D.I.S Bag 21 Oct 05:51
- Ichigo M. favorited T.A.R.D.I.S Bag 31 May 04:56
- Dona Monstra favorited T.A.R.D.I.S Bag 14 Jun 05:01
- Miss_Fit added T.A.R.D.I.S Bag to Purses, Bags, and Wallets 29 Mar 12:08
- Kaiulani W. favorited T.A.R.D.I.S Bag 14 Jan 23:56
- Armaris S. favorited T.A.R.D.I.S Bag 30 Dec 01:56
- Henrietta K. favorited T.A.R.D.I.S Bag 14 Dec 10:14
- kairi s. favorited T.A.R.D.I.S Bag 26 Oct 04:55
- Madanna entered her project T.A.R.D.I.S Bag to Craft-In Contest 04 Mar 22:05
Madanna posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!
I love it. I love Doctor Who with a burning passion.