Just wanted to share my TARDIS :) Its bigger on the inside!!
So my daughter wanted a Doctor Who birthday party and how can that happen without a TARDIS?!?!? mine was against a closet which is quite large so it fit 7 kids comfortably lol. it sounds simple but it took forever to make.
- Tierra T. favorited Tardis 18 Oct 01:39
- Joana A. added Tardis to stuff to do 10 Nov 17:07
- ChristineMarie entered her project Tardis to The Confetti Bar 03 Oct 17:16
- ChristineMarie entered her project Tardis to Doxie Flip Contest 04 May 23:28
- Daryn S. favorited Tardis 02 Mar 03:54
- KairiSteampunk favorited Tardis 23 Dec 16:38
- Stefi U. added Tardis to Stuff to make 17 Dec 23:03
- Stefi U. favorited Tardis 17 Dec 23:00
- adri.goodson favorited Tardis 08 Dec 23:51
- The True Fox favorited Tardis 07 Dec 13:57
make sure the top and bottom of the box is taped good. cut three sides of a door(leave the right and it should open. for mine i cut out the back so they could go through and it could be bigger on the inside. paint it blue. draw the windows and sign on copy paper. mod podge it on. paint the black sign add a square box to the top and there you have a TARDIS