Show off your crafty side
I love vintage sewing supplies-they're so cute!! So why not wear them! Get creative with this! It'd be cute to add some charms or buttons, or a thimble or something. haha! I decided to keep mine simple. But I'll definitely add on later!
- jen s. favorited Tape Measure Bracelet 06 Oct 11:00
- Shadow M. favorited Tape Measure Bracelet 19 Aug 00:56
- reblav added Tape Measure Bracelet to to do 22 Apr 17:43
- Sam J. added Tape Measure Bracelet to Cool Bracelets 14 Apr 23:03
- Sam J. added Tape Measure Bracelet to DIY For Trashy Runway 14 Apr 23:02
- Alyssa favorited Tape Measure Bracelet 26 Nov 00:38
- anitafrias favorited Tape Measure Bracelet 04 Nov 22:56
- Stephanie T. favorited Tape Measure Bracelet 13 Aug 14:41
-take your measuring tape and wrap it around your wrist (as many times as you want, depending on how big you want it)
-mark the area, then cut.
-push the jump rings through the fabric (if not possible, push a safety pin through it first, making a hole.) and enclose using pliers.
-add the lobster clasp on one end
-hot glue/sew fun charms or buttons on it-get creative!