A deep, metallic purple smoky eye, with a pop of tangerine glitter!
I love pairing together colors that aren't typically paired. Orange and purple go beautifully together and this tutorial shows a dramatic way to do it!
- Summer O. favorited Tangerine Pop! 13 Jul 06:30
- Meta H. added Tangerine Pop! to make up 26 Jan 01:30
- Casey S. added Tangerine Pop! to Need To Do 12 Jun 20:43
- Chudames favorited Tangerine Pop! 05 Jun 00:35
- Stephanie W. commented on Tangerine Pop! 14 Apr 21:13
- crickIteer added Tangerine Pop! to makeup stuffins 11 Apr 03:45
- Sarah M. favorited Tangerine Pop! 27 Mar 10:00
- Vetherz favorited Tangerine Pop! 10 Mar 23:27
- NellyTimeBOMB favorited Tangerine Pop! 30 Jan 20:05
- heather r. added Tangerine Pop! to makeup tricks 07 Jan 20:43
Apply Stars and Rockets, Poison Plum, Makeup Forever Flash Palette coral, and Macarooned eyeshadow on the bottom lid just as you did on the top lid. To apply the glitter, I used MAC eyeliner mixing medium. I applied a small amount to the peach colored area on my top and bottom lid, and then quickly patted Makeup Artist Network Glitter Dust in shade #124 on top.
Fill in your waterline with a white pencil. I used Makeup Forever Kohl Pencil in White. Apply mascara and false lashes.