When a regular scarf just isn't good enough.
I saw a similar scarf-necklace online and wanted to do my best to re-create it. Not bad, just different. Hah.
I also think it took me a bit longer than it should have, but I work slow-ish. ^^
- Rebecca C. favorited T Shirt Scarf Necklace 12 Jul 03:23
- witterings favorited T Shirt Scarf Necklace 13 May 16:28
- Aurora favorited T Shirt Scarf Necklace 05 Oct 02:40
- Sporky McDorky replied to a comment on her project T Shirt Scarf Necklace 21 Apr 06:44
- cristinakilljoyway favorited T Shirt Scarf Necklace 03 Jan 17:01
- Kimya J. favorited T Shirt Scarf Necklace 24 Dec 22:37
- An K. favorited T Shirt Scarf Necklace 21 Dec 20:11
- jacqueline p. favorited T Shirt Scarf Necklace 26 Nov 00:09
- Punk Podge favorited T Shirt Scarf Necklace 02 Nov 15:48
- Kassiopia favorited T Shirt Scarf Necklace 04 Sep 22:26
Now, you want to grab two strips and cut them in half so you have two very long strands. Then you want to tie them together on either end until you have cute little knots. Do this for however many of them you want.
In my case, I started out with twelve strips and I cut them all up like this. I also put two pieces off to the side for the next step.
Now you will have very long pieces of fabric that you can layer around your neck.
Take your extras from the last step and start wrapping them around a chosen point of your scarf-necklace. There are different ways to make sure the pieces stay. I wrapped them around once, tied a knot, and then repeated this until I had only a few inches left to spare.