for all your romping needs
- Nahina Nizam favorited T Shirt Romper 23 Apr 01:38
- Willa H. added T Shirt Romper to To-Clothes 14 Oct 16:54
- amanda the wizard favorited T Shirt Romper 12 Jun 05:42
- txtia favorited T Shirt Romper 06 Aug 22:50
- Taylor T. favorited T Shirt Romper 31 Mar 04:15
- Cortney R. favorited T Shirt Romper 17 Nov 21:20
- zoegirl221 favorited T Shirt Romper 18 Sep 04:01
- Gloria D. favorited T Shirt Romper 20 Jul 15:35
- phoebediep favorited T Shirt Romper 13 Jul 04:19
- MsNiki favorited T Shirt Romper 02 Apr 02:48
Make the Shorts: (you will be using the finished pair of sweatshorts as a pattern)
- Fold your fabric in half - right sides together - and place the finished pair of sweatshorts on top and trace the shape. Cut this shape out. You now have one leg of your bottoms.
- Do the same a second time to create your second leg. Set the finished pair of sweatshorts aside.
- Turn one (1) leg right side out. Slide the right side out leg into the wrong side out leg. The crotch of both bottoms should be in the same direction and the right sides should be facing one another. Pin and place and stitch along the horse shoe shape that is still unstitched. Follow the red lines above.
- Open your bottoms. They should look exactly like shorts/pants with rough edges. If the bottoms are stitched shut you did something wrong!
- At this point hem the shorts at the bottom if you would like. Try the bottoms on and deside how big the casing needs to be for the elastic. Make sure the bottoms sit where they are most comfortable. I chose to place my shorts on my natural waist for the romper I made. Stitch the casing. Do NOT feed the elastic through yet.