Got any brothers, dads, partners with old massive tshirts? Recyle them into dresses!!
Right- this dress worked for me as I don't have massive boobs! -fits a treat but I don't know how it'd work for people with bigger boobs- make sure you size the arms up- see if they'll fit!!
This was a UK Large men's top and It was able to fit my measurements:
- Kacieariss favorited T Shirt Halter Dress 27 Jul 14:53
- Alma added T Shirt Halter Dress to Dresses 24 Dec 00:00
- Orsolya K. favorited T Shirt Halter Dress 26 Aug 12:42
- xStonerGirl favorited T Shirt Halter Dress 26 Sep 01:58
- kristi j. favorited T Shirt Halter Dress 10 Jul 12:38
- Leeona added T Shirt Halter Dress to Sy 15 Jun 13:41
- Amanda M. favorited T Shirt Halter Dress 26 Jan 23:42
- cristinakilljoyway favorited T Shirt Halter Dress 03 Jan 17:09
- gloria z. favorited T Shirt Halter Dress 03 Nov 20:21
- comradebunny favorited T Shirt Halter Dress 17 Sep 00:20
Now- measure your underbust, waist and hips. Then measure downwards on your body from underbust to waist (approx7-8") then from waist to your widest part (hips) This will then give the dress shape.
You then use these measurements to map out your shape.
(You could use an existing dress if you like to save measuring etc)
Turn right-sides in, pin and sew up the side edges only.