Don't you just love summer
Together with my mom I walked on the lively boulevard of Scheveningen. We ate icecream, wandered down Scheveningen Pier and felt the soft summer breeze. I love having nowhere to be and having so much free time. When I got home I had the urge to use this inspiring day for one of my little projects and make something very beach like.
- Jenni L. favorited T Shirt Halter 23 Jan 19:03
- Naomi D. favorited T Shirt Halter 03 Jan 07:28
- Grace C. added T Shirt Halter to Shirt ideas 20 Jun 00:34
- Vicky B. favorited T Shirt Halter 04 Mar 17:53
- Debi added T Shirt Halter to tops 27 Oct 06:23
- sjanera added T Shirt Halter to to do 09 Sep 23:06
- sjanera favorited T Shirt Halter 09 Sep 23:06
- loki_ink added T Shirt Halter to DIY CLOTHS 16 May 15:23
- loki_ink favorited T Shirt Halter 16 May 15:22
- Amanda M. favorited T Shirt Halter 01 Jan 22:04
Cut a strip with the same measurements as the neck (orange on picture) but measuring 7cm wide.
press it as if it were a bigger piece of bias tape.
Sew it on, this is going to be the tunnel.
From scrap fabric cut a strip measuring 160cm long and 7cm wide.
fold it over (160cm x 3.5cm)and sew it. Turn inside out and press. Close both ends.
Pull through tunnel and tie it.