Craft a unique, swirly paper flower
I made these paper flowers few months ago and it was really appreciated by many crafters and others.
I've been posting jewelry tutorials here but I thought that I should start posting other tutorials as well.
I hope everyone likes the flower. Enjoy ^_^
- Key West Witch favorited Swirly Paper Flowers 05 May 08:35
- Shannan G. added Swirly Paper Flowers to Frida Kahlo Inspired Room 10 Jun 10:15
- Adrienne S. added Swirly Paper Flowers to Paper Flowers And Projects 29 Apr 21:34
- Elizabeth T. favorited Swirly Paper Flowers 25 Feb 04:27
- VillainousNinja added Swirly Paper Flowers to Decor 22 Oct 18:01
- Cheryl S. added Swirly Paper Flowers to Paper Crafts 19 Dec 11:47
- Trisha J. favorited Swirly Paper Flowers 27 Nov 03:19
- Rebecca M. favorited Swirly Paper Flowers 15 Jun 04:58
- Rebecca V. added Swirly Paper Flowers to To-make list 12 Jun 12:53
- Sue W. favorited Swirly Paper Flowers 01 May 20:47
You can use colored craft paper for making these flowers but I used customized colored papers.
You can paint the papers with the colors of your choice and create beautiful shades to make the flowers look prettier.
First, you have to cut the colored paper into strip of at least 2 inches width and length of your choice,
Mine was 2 X 8 inches.
You can use a stick for the stem or make one by yourself with paper. Color the stem with green paint.
Take the swirly-fringed paper and apply glue along the intact part of the paper,
Wrap the glued area of the swirly-fringed paper on the green rolled paper or stick (stem),
Start gluing it from the top of the stem carefully rolling it towards the bottom of the stem. Keep rolling (and gluing) until the swirly paper ends