Swirls always give a classy touch!
I love making swirly wire jewelries, there's nothing much to say!
I hope the tutorials are helpful :)
- lefty4ever added Swirly Butterfly Pendant to pendents 31 Aug 12:21
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Swirly Butterfly Pendant 19 Jul 07:39
- veronica f. favorited Swirly Butterfly Pendant 10 Feb 18:18
- Sandy B. added Swirly Butterfly Pendant to jewelry Creations 26 Nov 14:56
- Kathy C. favorited Swirly Butterfly Pendant 14 Nov 03:57
- Xan T. favorited Swirly Butterfly Pendant 12 Feb 06:35
- Shula G. added Swirly Butterfly Pendant to Necklaces 03 Sep 12:08
- Shula G. favorited Swirly Butterfly Pendant 03 Sep 12:08
- RareJewel favorited Swirly Butterfly Pendant 20 Jul 00:15
- Pam J. favorited Swirly Butterfly Pendant 16 Apr 18:29
Make the second wing as same as the first one,
Make a swirl, bend the wire along the edges of the same template, but when you'll reach the second part of the wing flip the wire horizontally,
Make the second loop by winding the wire to the opposite direction of the first wings' second loop, and circle the wire around that loop to create a swirly pattern,
Then complete the antenna.
Hold both wings side by side adjacent to each other,
Take a small piece of wire and attach the wings by wrapping the first swirls and antenna of both wings together,
Take another small piece of wire and wrap it around the second half of the body,
Attach a jump ring with the antenna to complete the pendant.
There might be a slight difference between both wings but don't worry, that's the beauty of handmade jewelries!