Better than Swiffer dusters, they're reusable!
I love swiffer dusters, so I made this up when I got sick of buying new refills all the time.
These are washable and reusable til the cows come home, (I'm still using the original ones I made) and really easy to make, so be a little more green today and make a some for yourself. I've made them with fleece, but Microfiber seems to work best, it really grabs the dust. You can usually finds sheets of it in the car cleaning section. You can also easily make swiffer mop covers too, by just measuring a rectangle about twice as long as the mop, folding over the ends to fit it and sewing them in place.
- Calah L. added "Swiffer" Dusters to HOME 18 Jan 19:25
- Roughwaters44 favorited "Swiffer" Dusters 06 Jul 08:59
- rosemary.smith.923 added "Swiffer" Dusters to Sewing 07 Feb 11:52
- KirbyBella added "Swiffer" Dusters to To-make list 02 Oct 07:49
- Jinx added "Swiffer" Dusters to Tools 18 Jun 04:39
- Kay G. favorited "Swiffer" Dusters 30 Mar 19:48
- jessica.cresswell.71 added "Swiffer" Dusters to Lil projects 28 Mar 14:07
- Katie B. added "Swiffer" Dusters to DIY home 07 Mar 06:06
- Angela A. favorited "Swiffer" Dusters 25 Feb 17:04
- JudiMcGilvray added "Swiffer" Dusters to Cleaning 19 Jan 16:26
Cut 2 8x8 inch pieces of fleece or microfiber and 2 4x6 pieces.
Sew one small piece to each large piece. Stack them with the small pieces on the outside.
Push the small pieces to one side and sew the large pieces together around the center with a 1 1/4 x 6 inch slot
Slide the holder inside and snip all around the edges.