A cute and girly manicure that's easier than it looks.
Inspired by February, the month of love. An innocent and playful kind of love.
- Rachael H. favorited Sweetheart Manicure 29 Dec 17:22
- Maxine M. added Sweetheart Manicure to To-make list 30 Oct 13:27
- jasmine.thompson.98499 favorited Sweetheart Manicure 26 Jul 02:42
- J.N. Cahill added Sweetheart Manicure to Home Remedies 22 Jul 01:46
- Oriana F. favorited Sweetheart Manicure 17 Jul 04:39
- Kelsey G. favorited Sweetheart Manicure 08 Jul 04:12
- WhereTheWildThingsAre favorited Sweetheart Manicure 07 Jul 20:43
- Amanda L. favorited Sweetheart Manicure 05 Jul 14:00
- Riya K. favorited Sweetheart Manicure 04 Jul 06:41
- AnnaMong favorited Sweetheart Manicure 03 Jul 09:42
For the nail polish strips, I decided which fingers I wanted them to be and then followed the instructions.
For the polished nails, I used a base coat and top coat with two layers of polish sandwiched between. I didn't want the manicure to look symmetrical so I alternated the fingers I painted the pink and silver polish on.
To create the heart design on my nails, I took a piece of tape, folded it in half, and then cut the heart shape out. I found that if you fold over the ends of the tape, it made it easier to separate after cutting.
After I created my heart stencils, I placed the tape over my dried nails and added two coats of pink over it then quickly removed the tape. Repeat on more nails as desired! I finished by adding the topcoat to all my nails and voila!
Of course, if you wish to recreate this, go with colors of your choice!