Delicious Nail Art!
I used the following colors/products, but you can use whatever you have on hand. The nail base color can be anywhere from red to pink, and the seeds can be black or yellow. Yellow is perhaps more accurate/true to life, but I decided to go with black for my own color scheme.
Some alternatives if you don't happen to own a nail art pen would be dipping a tooth pick or fine paint brush in paint. And if you don't have a dotting tool, the end of a bobby pin works just as well with a tooth pick or dried up ink pen to drag the paint inwards to form the petal.
I used two coats of OPI Strawberry Margarita followed by one of California Raspberry for my base color. The leaves and flower were done with basic craft store acrylics. These are easier to paint details with than nail polish, as they can be watered down for nice, smooth strokes. Use a very fine brush and build up your colors in layers so that they stay nice and flat rather than lumpy. Finally, seal your acrylic in with a good top coat. I used Konad's Top Coat just because I find it to be nice and thick and strong.
- tyler t. favorited Sweet Summer Strawberries 15 Mar 10:17
- Calah L. added Sweet Summer Strawberries to NAILS 09 Jan 17:03
- RareJewel favorited Sweet Summer Strawberries 15 Nov 08:21
- InterpretThat favorited Sweet Summer Strawberries 05 Jul 17:52
- TinaTsouk commented on Sweet Summer Strawberries 16 May 17:00
- nikkyk favorited Sweet Summer Strawberries 10 May 02:47
- Zoi MisKina added Sweet Summer Strawberries to Nails 14 Jan 10:55
- effy.kingly favorited Sweet Summer Strawberries 08 Dec 15:13
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Sweet Summer Strawberries 06 Dec 08:31
- Amanda S. favorited Sweet Summer Strawberries 31 Oct 14:04
See all the steps in action here. :)