Make a lovely home made gift!
Sow a soft and cuddly friend for a special child this Christmas. You can easily change the template to make a boy-fox doll by shortening and straightening the dress template. For extra cuteness, add a pair of braces too!
- 110435_2F2015-08-15-131022-Template1.jpg 244 KB [ Download ]
- 110435_2F2015-08-15-131028-Template2.jpg 261 KB [ Download ]
- Frances Y. added Sweet Little Fox Doll to Fox projects 07 Dec 12:01
- Frances Y. favorited Sweet Little Fox Doll 07 Dec 12:00
- Kylie L. favorited Sweet Little Fox Doll 04 Nov 16:11
- katmacb favorited Sweet Little Fox Doll 29 Feb 03:27
- Cake Eater Sarah favorited Sweet Little Fox Doll 12 Oct 23:47
- AlterEgo Designs favorited Sweet Little Fox Doll 12 Sep 14:45
- ale_corason favorited Sweet Little Fox Doll 02 Sep 07:10
- PixieFey added Sweet Little Fox Doll to Plushies 31 Aug 19:59
- Kajsa Kinsella published her project Sweet Little Fox Doll 31 Aug 06:00
Place two leg pieces right side in and sew together up along one side only-fold it out flat and attach a foot piece across the bottom. Fold the leg right side in again and sew it up along the other side-leave the feet un-sewn. Turn the right side out and sew each foot together with orange embroidery floss.
Add a pretty ribbon along the bottom of the dress and attach with white sewing thread then add a white felt snowflake with red thread. Place the two dress pieces right side out and wedge arms and legs between the pieces, sew straight through all layers. Fill the body with toy stuffing but don`t close up the neck just yet.
Place the white cheek pieces on the front part of the face and attach them with the sewing machine, then find two pretty buttons for eyes-I found two wonderfully green glass eyes on a flea market which were perfect for this little lady! Also pick a large brown button for her nose and attach with matching embroidery floss.
Place the face pieces right side out and sew again in the “old” white stitches along the underside of the cheek patches to attach them to back of the head. Load a sharp needle with orange embroidery floss and use blanket stitch when sewing all along the orange parts including the neck, then stuff the whole head and close up the bottom of the neck as well.