Delicious and crispy!
I think that these are actually called Puris, but I didn't want to put them in the title incase I was wrong! My spanish relative taught me how to make these so I don't know the exact name. These are a great breakfast treat but they can also be part of a yummy dessert.
- Miss_Fit favorited Sweet Breakfast Puffs 08 Jul 22:35
- Kay Bay favorited Sweet Breakfast Puffs 10 May 12:30
- CraftyCat favorited Sweet Breakfast Puffs 20 Mar 00:33
- nichole.lynn.powell favorited Sweet Breakfast Puffs 13 Mar 04:42
- Annabethrulestheworld B. added Sweet Breakfast Puffs to food 18 Jan 00:12
- Minimax added Sweet Breakfast Puffs to Food 05 Jan 13:28
- rouge s. added Sweet Breakfast Puffs to Food 27 Nov 03:21
- rouge s. favorited Sweet Breakfast Puffs 12 Nov 01:35
- FrankieStein favorited Sweet Breakfast Puffs 04 Nov 19:44
- cupcake killer favorited Sweet Breakfast Puffs 23 Jul 09:56
Sprinkle some flour on your work surface and roll out your dough VERY thin. But remember as you roll to keep picking up the sheet of dough and flipping/moving it so that it doesn't get stuck to the table. Then use your cutter to cut out individual shapes. I only had a circular one but you can use any shape you want! When you cut them out they should come out a little bit thicker round the edges, this is good because it means they hold here and puff up in the middle.