Sweet and Spicy Sticky Chicken only has a handful of ingredients. No need for fancy restaurant take-out when it can be made at home in minutes.
Adapted from Pickled Plum recipe
- Boii favorited Sweet And Spicy Sticky Chicken 08 Mar 15:11
- Chuckee added Sweet And Spicy Sticky Chicken to Recetas/Recipes 11 Oct 01:25
- Suzi T. favorited Sweet And Spicy Sticky Chicken 01 Sep 12:15
- PixieFey added Sweet And Spicy Sticky Chicken to Recipes To Try 29 Aug 23:27
- Imagelicious published her project Sweet And Spicy Sticky Chicken 29 Aug 06:00
You Will Need
- Coat chicken in cayenne pepper and chili flakes.
- Place chicken between two pieces of parchment paper and pound well using a kitchen mallet or rolling pin. This will infuse chicken with the spicy flavour without marinading it for hours.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add chicken to it.
- Cook chicken about 5 minutes on each side.
- While chicken is cooking, in a small bowl mix the rest of the ingredients except for sesame seeds and garnish.
- After chicken has been in a pan for 10 minutes and is almost cooked through add the sauce.
- Let the chicken cook in the sauce until the sauce thickens and becomes sticky.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, add garnish and server over rice.