Based on Sweater Boots!! by Niamh O.
Oh im awful! I know I should have taken photos while making it.
I got so excited that I couldn't stop going once I started! I worked with a pair of old wicker wedge heels that I stopped wearing, and a grey knit sweater that I also stopped wearing :)
I uploaded a photo of a pair of wicker wedge heels so you guys have an idea with what I was working with. Though mine were fabric & not firm nor half as cute as the photo I put up.
I sewed some cute gold buttons on the side and considered them done :)
Took me about an hour and a whole bunch of glue gun sticks - be prepared
I was inspired & followed most of Niamh O.'s tutorial found here:
- AngelOfire666 favorited Sweater Boots With Heels! 28 May 15:48
- katie.martin.9250 favorited Sweater Boots With Heels! 12 Oct 02:50
- Rosalie E. favorited Sweater Boots With Heels! 10 Oct 22:07
- Miki commented on her project Sweater Boots With Heels! 23 Sep 09:05
- Miki entered her project Sweater Boots With Heels! to Sweater Surgery Contest 08 May 03:02
Mousey posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!