Super easy and elegant crystal bangle bracelet
This bracelet is a redo from a previous bangle I had made last year for Cousin Corporation of America when they rolled out their Swarovski crystal collection for A.C. Moore. This same crystal collection is available at Michael's Craft Stores. This time instead of using the delicate pinks and round silver beads, I am using the Light Gray Xilion Pearl Combo pack and a few swirly bead caps.
- Victoria B. favorited Swarovski Crystal Bangle 05 Sep 00:14
- Dee H. favorited Swarovski Crystal Bangle 21 Apr 14:35
- RunsWithScissors favorited Swarovski Crystal Bangle 01 Dec 02:09
- RareJewel favorited Swarovski Crystal Bangle 10 Jul 14:56
- Kathy C. favorited Swarovski Crystal Bangle 09 Apr 10:32
- DAARSHENI favorited Swarovski Crystal Bangle 14 Jul 02:26
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Swarovski Crystal Bangle 04 Mar 09:42
- Shelly O. published her project Swarovski Crystal Bangle 04 Mar 09:00
Measure your wrist and add five inches to the amount. Cut that length in beading wire.
Attach a 4mm jump ring to the clasp.
Thread on the following: a 4mm crystal, 6mm crystal pearl, a bead cap, noodle bead, bead cap, 6mm crystal pearl, 4mm crystal, 4mm pearl, 4mm crystal, 6mm pearl, 4mm crystal, 4mm pearl, 4mm crystal, 6mm pearl, bead cap, noodle bead, cap, 6mm pearl, 4mm crystal, a crimp tube and the 4mm jump ring of the jump ring coupling. If you have trouble with the bracelet fitting, adjust the crystal/pearl pattern.