Supermarket Sweep Layered Necklace
This funky necklace is jam packed with miniature food packages on three levels like shelves in the supermarket. It took me around 4 years to collect all the pieces for this necklace I have been saving the miniature packages from all different places like boot sales, online auctions and some I even bought new. I have drilled each one separately. I only used packaging that had labels on them as in a supermarket you are bombarded with different packaging. I wanted to have a lot of packages to make it resemble a supermarket better.
It is a truly unique and one off necklace and it is very eccentric which I love, I also added some fruit to it and a fork , spoon and knife for when you get home to eat it all.
I photographed it on my bust so you can see where the necklace sits.
it is connected with high quality wire and jump rings to make it very strong I used Silver Plated Chain with a toggle clasp.
- Melody C. favorited Supermarket Sweep Layered Necklace 29 Sep 08:52
- Dona Monstra favorited Supermarket Sweep Layered Necklace 27 Jun 21:53
- Ariana P. favorited Supermarket Sweep Layered Necklace 24 Jan 14:07
- Syeyon K. added Supermarket Sweep Layered Necklace to Necklaces 26 Dec 14:11
- Cake favorited Supermarket Sweep Layered Necklace 07 Sep 00:14
Strawberry Anarchy posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!