[MICROWAVE] Ever needed pressed&dried flowers in seconds? Here's how! :)
- dollpies favorited Super Quick Flower Press! 18 Mar 06:18
- zoegirl221 favorited Super Quick Flower Press! 18 Sep 02:27
- dalekordancer favorited Super Quick Flower Press! 11 Aug 20:09
- this one laydi added Super Quick Flower Press! to things i'm gonna do later 06 Mar 01:56
- Rhea L. favorited Super Quick Flower Press! 19 Feb 20:14
Gather supplies listed
take 2 small pieces of corrugated cardboard, 2 pieces of coffee fileter (you can fold it in half, and then rip the folded piece in half again) and 2 small pieces of paper. Layer like this: Bottom cardboard, next paper, flower, paper on top of flower, coffee filter upon that and cardboard on top. The coffee filters are used as cushions.
Place a rubberband around the whole thing to hold it together
Set in microwave for 25+ seconds...
My first flower I put in for 40 seconds and burned it.
I did the rest at 25 seconds.
It WILL be hot when you remove it, so be careful! If you work with quick hands, you can remove it all right away.
Thanks for sharing!!