Store all of your bits and bobs!
These DIY no-sew baskets are both fun and easy to make! Use them to store things such as craft supplies, washi tape, thread, pens, etc.
- Beth Ann E. favorited Super Easy No Sew Mini Baskets 11 Jan 01:05
- Helen W. favorited Super Easy No Sew Mini Baskets 20 May 18:17
- Gerald Balmek added Super Easy No Sew Mini Baskets to First List 17 May 16:35
- Karen D. favorited Super Easy No Sew Mini Baskets 16 May 23:25
- Karen D. added Super Easy No Sew Mini Baskets to To-make list 16 May 23:25
- Libby W. favorited Super Easy No Sew Mini Baskets 15 May 18:01
- Crafterella featured Super Easy No Sew Mini Baskets 14 May 23:00
- ellie j. added Super Easy No Sew Mini Baskets to cool stuff i can do 13 May 22:40
- Moira A. favorited Super Easy No Sew Mini Baskets 13 May 14:06
- IrishMissy favorited Super Easy No Sew Mini Baskets 07 May 09:11
Once your base is as wide as your jar, rest the jar on top of the rope. Wrap the rope up and around the jar. Apply plenty of hot glue to the rope as you go. To prevent the hot glue from sticking to the rope, take the time to remove/shuffle the jar around as you go. Keep wrapping the rope around the jar until you've almost reached the desired height.
Next, apply a generous amount of glue to the main rope (the white one). Glue it over the top of your handles. Press firmly to ensure everything is nice and secure. Wrap the rope around the basket 2 more times. Then, tuck the ‘tail’ of the rope on the inside of the basket, gluing it to secure it (see picture).
And with that, construction is complete.
The final step is to decorate your baskets. You can find the designs I used here ( https://temperancerose.com/easy-no-sew-baskets/ ).
Print the PDF on to iron-on paper. Following the instructions included with your iron-on paper, use your iron to transfer the image to a rectangle of drop cloth. Use your hot glue gun to glue the drop cloth to a rectangle of burlap, as per the image.